National Karahi Gosht - 50g
- National Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix 47g comes packaged in an Air Tight bag & Sealed in a box, maintaining the FRESHNESS of natural spices to provide PREMIUM quality.
- To make your National Karahi Gosht even more FLAVORFUL, garnish with ginger julienne and coriander leaves and serve with naan or taftan.
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Food Color or Flavors, PREMIUM Gourmet Food Grade Spice.
- National Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix is easy to use as it comes with clear and precise instructions at the back of the box.
- National Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix is a staple dish in South Asian cuisine and can be made with mutton and chicken.
National Karahi Recipe Mix creates a pefect combination of spicy meat with stir fried tomatoes, specially made by a panel of experts, using aromatic spices and the finest ingredients in exactly the right measure. It will enable you to cook delicious meals with ease that you and your loved ones can relish each day.
1. Red Chilli
3. Cumin Seed
7. Black Pepper
13. Monosodium Glutamate
14. Bay Leaf
Steps of Cooking:
1. Add meat, garlic, 3-4 cups of water (for chicken add one cup of water) and National Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes or until the meat is tender.
2. Heat the oil, fry tomatoes on low heat until half of the water dries.
3. Mix cooked meat and green chillies into the tomato paste and cook for 5-10 minutes on low heat until the oil separates from gravy.
4. Delicious Karahi Gosht is ready. Garnish with ginger julienne and coriander leaves. Serve with naan or taftan.
Contains: Mustard, Gluten and Tree Nuts